Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas projects





I had a couple of projects this Christmas. I made a story with a bag of items to go with it for about 90 girls in the ward (and I got them all delivered with Dustin's help and amazing navigation skills).
I made stockings with stickers and candy for all of my students, and I made a Christmas rag quilt.
Out of all of this I got that I need kids. (On second thought, I'm not sure that would stop me from projects, it would simply change their nature.)

3 comments:

lamack said...

Sue, you are crazy! I still can't believe that you have all of that time to do all of those projects. You are amazing. Thanks again for the fun on Sunday. That was awesome.

Liz Huntsman said...

lol! I think you are crazy too! I can't believe you did all those things when I know you HAVE NO TIME! lol!

The Hancocks said...

Hey Sue,
Wow, I wont say your crazy, just bored. Ha ha just kidding. How have you been? It's been a while. Looks like your surviving though. Take it easy.
kaelie k