Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Reindeer!!!

O.k. so me and my big imagination find a lot of magic at Christmastime. I will be the first to admit that sometimes I am just in my own world. Sooooo The other day while eating lunch at Thanksgiving Point I looked out the window and they had real reindeer!!!! I WAS SO EXCITED!!! All through lunch all I could think about was going out and saying hi to the reindeer. I knew that there would be this special connection and they would come over and I would pet them etc. So I went over and sat down next to them. At first everything seemed great. After a few minutes they just wouldn't come over to where I sitting. So Dustin went and got deer food to entice them and ...... I think deer food is just a ploy to get people to buy something. The reindeer weren't interested in it. So I finally asked the guy there to push them in my direction so that I could get a picture (he did that for a few kids so that they could pet them). However, the reindeer pushed back and headed to the other end of the pen. ..... It would seem that those were stuck up reindeer. Because I know that nice reindeer would've wanted to come over and let me pet them. .... I just know it. .... I just know it...... The first picture was at the beginning when everything seemed fine, then the second one is the view I got most of the time.


1 comment:

Ariel said...

ahhh! Reindeer! Don't suppose you've seen the movie "Prancer" have you? :)

I haven't seen you in ages. When are we gonna hang out again?